Our 3rd annual digital marketing conference, Seerfest, went virtual this year for the first time!
We hope all attendees enjoyed spending the day with us as much as we enjoyed spending it with all of you.
- $17K+ Raised for Coded By Kids
- 457 Total RSVPs
- Overall experience rated 8/10 by surveyed attendees
- 86% would attend another Seer webinar/event in the future
- Speaker presentations rated 9/10 in terms of relevancy and quality
For those who missed the event, check out the recap below and make sure to register for future Seerfest updates by subscribing to our Events & Webinars newsletter here:
Key Takeaways & Major Themes
- Business Intelligence is More Accessible Than Ever: Visualizing large data sets in simple dashboards can surface insights that fuel decision-making across your organization.
- You Are Not Your Audience: Get to know who your people are so you can cut through the noise when marketing to them.
- Marketers of the Future are Generalists: To survive and thrive, marketers must be able to connect the dots between multiple channels, stakeholders, audiences, and technologies.
Thank You to Our Speakers
Subscribe for updates about future Seer events and webinars: