A Resource for Those Considering a Seer Career
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team, their loved ones, our clients, and our community — including job candidates and potential partners.
Here’s how we’re becoming a remote-first company while continuing to provide world-class digital marketing services (and living into Seer’s values, ETHIC, every step of the way):
From interviews to onboarding
From financial to work/life balance
Where We’re Working From
- Currently requiring work-from-home for most team members
- COVID safe in-office cohorts are active for folks without ideal WFH environments
- Remote option now permanently available within the continental US for most roles
- Team member travel suspended until further notice
Our Hiring Process
Our interviewing & onboarding processes are now fully remote.
We’ll communicate remotely via email, phone, Zoom and Google Meet throughout your entire journey to help set you up for success.
For more in depth details about our hiring process during COVID-19:
Consistently rolled out updated remote-first perks, while preparing a new benefits package for 2021.
Focused on Seer’s Employee Assistance Program, mindfulness, healthy eating, movement, gratitude, and self-care.
- Budget to support additional childcare costs due to changes driven by the pandemic.
- $150K fund set-up for Seer Team’s parents, significant others, and siblings who lost income.
$6K given back to two team members each month in order to help pay down debts.
$500 stipend to ensure you have everything you need to be successful in your home office.
As long as you’re supporting your team and clients – sign on early, sign-off early.
All summer, our team can take ½ day Fridays. We extended this through the end of 2020.
Base expectation for the team is 2-hours per day from December 28th to January 1st.
- Like always, take time off whenever you need to — no stressing over a set number of annual PTO days.
- We flag when folks pace behind average PTO, enabling us to encourage time off and avoid burnout.
Through the pandemic, we’ve mapped revenue ranges to action phases. The team knows exactly when and where we’d start making cuts to perks or other budgets if we weren’t meeting goals.
Even during times of rapid change, we’re invested in your career growth. We ensure all team members know what they’re doing well, and where they can get better on a monthly basis.
Enables the team to stay connected and informed as we adapt to our new environment.
Team members use Google Meet every day to praise each other for hard work, communicate outside of their own team, and stay up to date with the industry.
Monthly, half-day company-wide activities that rally the team through a shared, collaborative experience.
Sign up to be randomly paired with another team member at the company for virtual coffee chats.
Weekly video interviews of team members to help you get to know people from across the organization.
Stay in touch about future opportunities and get expert career advice every month.
Subscribe to our newsletter: