The Day-to-Day as a Digital Marketing Intern or Analytics Intern
Digital Marketing Interns
Take a holistic approach to digital marketing by splitting your time between SEO and PPC.
You will align to one client project, acting as a “Junior Associate” on real client deliverables.
Get ready to grow your skills in Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMrush, STAT, and Power BI.
Join our Analytics Team on two client engagements; working alongside account teams as a “Junior Associate”.
You’ll work in Google Analytics, Excel, and data visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI, contributing to real client deliverables.
*Please Note: As of Spring 2019, our Analytics internship is only offered in our Philadelphia office.
Hear from Past Interns
Check out these blog posts where past Interns share their experience here at Seer:
We’ve got you all set up on an all-star team, ready to sink your teeth into the world of digital.
Our goal is to make sure when your internship comes to a close, you’ve got the skills you need to kick start a career in digital marketing, web analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), or paid search (PPC).
You’ll work side by side with…
Digital Marketing Interns and Analytics Interns will connect on a weekly basis as a group, checking in, learning from each other, and growing together.
You’ll work closely with 1-2 Associates on a daily basis, supporting client deliverables, projects, and requests.
You’ll work with 1-2 Managers within your division. They provide guidance, feedback, and support.
Skills to Succeed as a Digital Marketing Intern or Analytics Intern
Glad you asked…
- Passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement
- Communication is your strong suit. Great grammar. Concise communication.
- When it comes to time management and meeting deadlines, you’re a natural. You juggle competing priorities with ease.
- You love learning. You’re hungry for new opportunities to expand your knowledge and contribute to the team.
- You analyze, ask why, and always turn to the data for answers. You think critically about problems and take a data-driven approach to solving them.
- Proactive, Proactive, Proactive! Can’t emphasize this one enough. We’re go-getters, we’ve got hustle. You too? Perfect.