The Day-to-Day: What Do You Do as a Digital Marketing Intern or Analytics Intern?
Great question! Here’s how you will contribute as an Intern at Seer:
- As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will take a holistic approach to digital marketing by splitting your time 50/50 between SEO and PPC. You will be aligned to one client project, acting as a “Junior Associate” contributing to real client deliverables. Get ready to grow your skills in Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMrush, STAT, and Power BI.
- As a Web Analytics Intern*, you will join our Analytics Team, hopping onto two client engagements, and working alongside account teams as a “Junior Associate”. You’ll work in Google Analytics, Excel, and data visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI, contributing to real client deliverables.
- As a Data Analytics Intern*, you will join our Data Strategy team, working within our Data Warehouse. You will bring experience working with Big Data, SQL, and Python to help build out our capabilities and contribute to agency-wide innovation.
*As of Spring 2019, our Web Analytics and Data Analytics internships are only offered in our Philadelphia office.
But don’t just take our word for it… Check out these blog posts where past Interns share their experience here at Seer:
Craving collaboration? You’ve come to the right place.
As a Seer Intern, you’ll have a lot to learn! Thankfully, we’ve got you all set up on an all-star team, ready to sink your teeth into the world of digital.
Our team will spend the next 12 weeks helping you help yourself. So when your internship comes to a close, you’ve got the skills you need to kick start a career in digital marketing, web analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), or paid search (PPC).
Interns – you’ll have a team of ride-or-die interns. From our Digital Marketing Interns to our Analytics Interns, you will connect on a weekly basis as a group, checking in, learning from each other, and growing together.
Associates – you’ll work closely with 1-2 Associates on a daily basis, supporting client deliverables, projects, and requests.
Managers – you’ll work with 1-2 Managers within your division. They provide guidance, feedback, and support you.
What Skills Do You Need to Succeed as a Digital Marketing Intern or Analytics Intern at Seer?
Glad you asked.
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement (Coursework, Clubs, GOMC, Extracurriculars, Blogs, Twitter, Meetups, etc.)
- Communication is your strong suit. Your spelling and grammar are flawless, and you’re concise with your words.
- When it comes to time management and meeting deadlines, you’re a natural. You juggle competing priorities with ease.
- You love learning. You’re hungry for new opportunities to expand your knowledge and contribute to the team.
- You analyze, ask why, and always turn to the data for answers. You think critically about problems and take a data-driven approach to solving them.
- Proactive, Proactive, Proactive! Can’t emphasize this one enough. We’re go-getters, we’ve got hustle. You too? Perfect.