The Day-to-Day as a Seer Intern
Digital Marketing Interns
- Take a holistic approach to digital marketing by splitting your time between SEO, PPC, and Marketing BI.
- You will align to one client project, acting as a “Junior Associate” on real client deliverables.
- Get ready to grow your skills in Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMrush, STAT, and Power BI.
- Join our Analytics Team on two client engagements; working alongside account teams as a “Junior Associate”.
- You’ll work in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and data visualization tools like Data Studio and Power BI, contributing to real client deliverables.
Hear from Past Interns
Check out these blog posts where past Interns share their experience here at Seer:
We’ve got you all set up on an all-star team, ready to sink your teeth into the world of digital.
Our goal is to make sure when your internship comes to a close, you’ve got the skills you need to kick start a career in digital marketing, web analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), or paid search (PPC).
You’ll work side by side with…
Digital Marketing Interns and Analytics Interns will connect on a weekly basis as a group, checking in, learning from each other, and growing together.
You’ll work closely with 1-2 Associates on a daily basis, supporting client deliverables, projects, and requests.
You’ll work with 1-2 Managers within your division. They provide guidance, feedback, and support.
Skills to Succeed as a Seer Intern
- Passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement
- Communication is your strong suit. Great grammar. Concise communication.
- When it comes to time management and meeting deadlines, you’re a natural. You juggle competing priorities with ease.
- You love learning. You’re hungry for new opportunities to expand your knowledge and contribute to the team.
- You analyze, ask why, and always turn to the data for answers. You think critically about problems and take a data-driven approach to solving them.
- Proactive, Proactive, Proactive! Can’t emphasize this one enough. We’re go-getters, we’ve got hustle. You too? Perfect.