2-Day Virtual Conference on Balancing Purpose & Profit in a Digital World
We’re bringing back Seerfest – our annual conference supporting charity – for a fourth year in an all new way.
- When: Wednesday, March 16th & Thursday, March 17th.
- Where: Virtual via Hopin
- Cost: $25, $50, $100 -- You decide what you want to donate, 100% of ticket sales to charity
In past Seerfest, our team curated our favorite sessions on the intersection between audience and data. This Seerfest we are shifting gears and gathering innovative, human-centric marketers and business leaders to discuss the importance of purpose-driven marketing and the future of our industry as leaders, practitioners, and humans.
The format has undergone a revamp too:
- Double the days: 2 half-day vs. 1 full day Taking off an entire day for a virtual event isn’t easy and causes fatigue. We split Seerfest into two days to allow our audience room for other responsibilities and a well deserved break after soaking up tons of knowledge.
- All new session types: 8 general sessions, 6 interactive sessions, 2 power talks Last year we received feedback on wanting more interactivity, so this year we are bringing you pre-recorded sessions along with live interactive sessions to answer questions and dive deep into practitioner-focused strategies.
- Double the speakers: 16 speakers vs. 8 speakers Our goal is to introduce new speakers while bringing back familiar faces ranging from practitioner to C-Suite.
- Choose donation amount: $25, $50, $100 We learned a lot about pricing a virtual event last year, we want to make our event accessible to all so we are allowing our audience to choose how much to donate to our charity partners.
General Admission Includes
Let’s sum that up, your general admission ticket includes:
- All 18 session recordings
- 12 sessions over the course of 2 days
- 2 interactive session tracks
- Speed networking with other attendees
In the last three years, we have raised ~$60K for Think Dignity, Hopeworks Camden, and Coded by Kids. This year we have a goal of raising $15K for two charity organizations: Think Dignity & Covenant House PA.
2022 Charity Partners
Think Dignity is a non-profit focused on homelessness in Seer San Diego’s East Village neighborhood. In 2018, our attendees helped us raise $15K for Think Dignity. Think Dignity's mission is to advance basic dignity for people experiencing homelessness through advocacy and innovation.
Covenant House PA
Covenant House PA builds a bridge to hope for young people facing homelessness and survivors of trafficking through unconditional support, programming, and shelter.
Seerfest 2020 Recap
In 2020, we gathered 8 speakers to our 450+ attendees discussing the latest in SEO, data, and growth:
- Takeaway #1: Business intelligence is more accessible than ever
- Takeaway #2: You are not your audience
- Takeaway #3: Marketers of the future are generalists