SERVICES EMPLOYED: PPC
Boosting Conversions & Online Exposure with Google Advertising
JCPenney Optical and partner, US Vision, reached out to Seer Interactive with hopes to increase in-store sales and brand awareness. The Seer team developed a strategy to reach a broad audience that included running Lightbox Ads and YouTube TrueView ads across the Google Display Network. Seer’s efforts resulted in an 830% increase in online exposure and a 285% rise in conversions.
The following content is an excerpt of Google’s “JCPenney Optical Boosts In-Store Traffic and Brand Exposure With Google Advertising” Case Study. For the full case study, visit Think with Google.
- Drive foot traffic and in-store sales
- Extend reach and awareness of the JCPenney Optical brand
- Shifted traditional budgets to digital for its first online branding campaign
- Provided greater search exposure on desktop and mobile
- Tested Engagement Ads to bring its offline catalogs online
- Ran targeting advertising across the Google Display Network using interest-based targeting
- Ran YouTube TrueView ads to broaden reach and engagement
- 830% more online exposure
- 8x jump in use of store locators
- 649.5% lift in store locators on mobile
- 285% rise in conversions
- Greater foot traffic to JCPenney stores
Excerpt taken from: Google; “JCPenney Optical Boosts In-Store Traffic and Brand Exposure With Google Advertising;” Think With Google; https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/ ; Nov 2014.