Giving back has always been part of our cultural DNA.
We believe in giving back to the community and to causes that are close to our hearts. We donate time and money as a team and as individuals. Every one of us has seen the impact of what a little kindness can do. In fact, Seer was founded on the belief that when you share your time and talents with the community, everyone benefits. When Wil wasn’t able to change his schedule once a week to volunteer at his old job, he quit and started Seer. His vision was to give everyone the flexibility they needed to contribute to the community in meaningful ways. Over a decade later, this still rings true, and this is how we do it:
- It’s not just one service day a year, our team volunteers year-round.
- Each month, we reward team members who do philanthropic work with a donation to their charity of choice.
- As a team, we take part in charity events, walks, bike rides, potluck lunches, and more.
- The proceeds from all of our events are always donated to charity.
- Instead of spending thousands of dollars on fruit baskets and mini muffins around the holidays, we choose to donate that money in our clients’ names instead.