Sometimes getting a customer to visit your website is only half the battle. When your goal is to get customers who find you online to visit one of your store locations in the real world, our team of local search specialists are here to help make that happen.
Local search is just another path your customers can take to find you. Our job is to make sure that your information is in the right place so people can find you. We’ll figure out where people are looking for you online and develop a strategy for you to meet them there.
3-packs, snack packs, NAP cleanup, reviews… We know there’s a lot to stay on top of because local SEO changes frequently, but that’s why you’re reading this page, right? We’ll help you prioritize and make the most out of this critical consumer touch point.
We specialize in:
- Location data management strategy for enterprise businesses
- Competitive analysis and local market opportunity assessment for multi-location brands
- Reputation management consulting
- Localized content strategy
- Individual store pages and store locator optimization
Multi-location brand with thousands of locations? Corporate marketing department trying to support your franchisees? Enterprise company that isn’t even sure exactly where your own stores are located? No sweat. We’ve helped your kind before, and we’re up for the challenge.
We’ve worked with brands whose location rolodex ranges from 300 to over 3,000 storefronts.
Interested? Give us a shout!
Here are a few wins for our local SEO clients:
- Sunoco, a regional gas station chain with over 5,000 locations, trusts us to defend its brand messaging and location information on Google My Business. We prevent ~1,000 unauthorized edits to business information from being published on Google per quarter, ensuring that customers see the most accurate information possible.
- A national wedding dress retailer with 300+ stores nationwide implemented our location data management strategy and saw a 17% lift in 3-pack presence in just 2 months.
- A retail bank with 675 branches followed our on-site recommendations to build branch pages and a cohesive branch locator experience, resulting in 66% month-over-month growth in local lead acquisition.