Speak for Yourself is an inclusive two-day workshop for beginning public speakers.
Whether you want to perfect your pitch, tell your story, advance your career, build your network, or just work on your stage presence, this event is open to everyone looking for a safe stage to practice on.
- A diverse group of excellent public speakers, demonstrating their craft
- Mentorship, coaching, and tons of chances to practice
- Opportunity to present your talk in front of a super supportive audience
- Different-sized presentation rooms so you can pick the size of your audience
- Video recording of your talk, if you want it!
- Meals, drinks, networking, and socializing
- A woman-, POC-, and LGBTQ-friendly environment
Friday, November 2, 6pm-9pm
Dinner and drinks, networking and speaker program.
Saturday, November 3, 10am-4pm
Workshops, peer-to-peer coaching, mentorship, and rehearsal time.
Workshop topics include: Technical talks, visual presentation, personal storytelling, investor pitching,
Saturday, November 3, 4-6pm
This is what we all came here for!