3/16/2020 Update: We’ve been eagerly counting down the days until the event but, we feel compelled to address the growing concern surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety of our community, our team, and event attendees like you is of the utmost importance to us. We recognize the unique public health challenge our world, country, and city is facing. To ensure we’re doing our part to help prevent the spread of the disease we will be canceling our Spring Open House.
While we won’t have the opportunity to chat with you face-to-face, we’d love to keep Seer top of mind for you as you’re contemplating Summer Internships. Check out our blog or apply for our Summer internships (applications open now & interviews rolling!)
We’d love to host another Open House this year, so keep your eyes peeled for more information on that. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
We’ll focus on…
- What it’s like to work at Seer
- Technical & professional skills that you’ll acquire as a Seer Intern
- Tips on how best to prepare for Seer’s interview process & internship
- Recommended learning resources to help you level-up your digital chops
Our team will be available on-site to present and help answer any questions you have.
- SEO, Paid Media, and Analytics Practitioners
- People Team (Recruiters)
- Past Interns (Now Full-Time Team Members)
- Our Leadership Team
- 2:00-2:30pm: Registration, Networking, & Snacks
- 2:30-2:40pm: Welcome & Intern Program Overview
- 2:40-3:30pm: Presentation: Day in the Life @ Seer
- 3:30-4:30pm: Roundtables
- Chat with folks from the team (SEO, Paid Media, Analytics)
- Have your resume reviewed by the team
- 4:30pm-5:00pm: Networking & Office Tour
Sign up for our newsletter below to be informed about the next series of open house events.