SOLD OUT! | Over 600 Attendees | $1,000 Donated to GiveDirectly
Rand Fishkin: “How to Gain a Competitive Edge & Grow your Business During Times of Great Stress, Strife, and Turmoil”
Learn the best ways to approach your marketing strategy based on where your business falls: Directly Harmed, Directly Benefiting, and Indirectly Affected.
Hear about The Three Waves of Impact: Nothing but COVID, Transition to Life Online in a Recession, and The New Normal — including how to approach each one as it relates to your messaging and brand storytelling tactics.
- Part I: Opportunities to Change with the Times
- Part II: How to Find Out What’s Changing, for Whom, and How
- Part III: Estimating Demand for Your Business During COVID-19
Get an unapologetic glimpse into how Wil handles budget cuts — arm yourself (and your team!) with data-informed insights to make smarter marketing decisions.
You’ll learn how to use search marketing data to improve UX and identify how your customer’s language might have changed, and which sources you can turn to for decision-making during these changing times.
- Part IV: What Google Knows vs What the Marketer Shows
- Part V: How is Your Customers’ Language Changing?
- Part VI: Using Search to Improve Customer Experiences
Reddict Scrape Reveals 5 Themes of Audience Concerns
by Teresa Lopez
Data Studio Template for Monitoring Regional Trends During Reopenings
by Multiple Authors
Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World
by David Epstein
Identify Wasted Ad Spend:
Saving Benjamin™ Lite (Tool)
Understand Your Audience:
- What are Some Marketing Tips for the Higher Education Space?
- What is the Value of Power BI for Data Visualization?
- How Can You Take Advantage of Public Data if Yours is Limited?
- Which Digital Marketing Channels Will Be Utilized Most?
- Should Marketing Be Focused on Retention or Acquisition Right Now?
- Why is Being a Generalist Important During Uncertain Times?
- Which Marketing Channels are Best When Demand is High?