Your audience is made of people. Real people. They’re not just a pool of numbers.
But with organic social reach on the decline, it can be harder to reach those people. That’s where paid social comes in. We can help you better understand and reach your audience in the places where your audience already hangs out — whether that’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, or YouTube.
Although Paid Social can’t reach a single person, it can help you reach the right audience instead of targeting a broad swath of people. Better yet, Paid Social can target your audience earlier in the funnel and help you to connect with them at various points in their customer journey. It can also help you connect with your current customers and keep them engaged with your brand by promoting meaningful content and offers. By optimizing campaigns consistently, Paid Social can help to better reach your audience and target them with relevant ads.
- Can be used for engaging people at all stages of the funnel.
- Can be tailored to limited events, as well as larger campaigns spanning months.
- Do not operate in a silo. By pairing Paid Social with existing SEO or PPC engagements at Seer, we can use those findings to build bigger wins for you.
- Can reach relevant audiences to promote priority content from your website.
- Lend themselves to frequent testing. We can use Paid Social to test landing pages, images, headlines, copy, and tone to see how each resonates with different audiences. The end result makes for more agile adjustments to strategy, budget, and platforms.
Interested? Give us a shout!
Here are a few wins for our Paid Social Clients
- PicMonkey, makers of creative photo editing tools, has been a long-time Paid Search client of Seer. By implementing a Facebook remarketing audience strategy, PicMonkey saw a 30% decrease in Facebook CPA and a 221% increase in Facebook CVR during testing period.
- An international financial services company saw a 138% increase in site traffic during testing period after implementing strategic Twitter campaign updates.
- Trex, an international decking manufacturer, implemented their first evergreen paid social strategy retargeting website visitors and saw almost 7,000 clicks and over 3,000 completed conversion actions with nominal spend. Additionally, the CPC for this campaign was on par with their Paid Search campaigns.
Read more on our blog: