Re-launching your website is a significant undertaking and a major investment of time and resources. SEER’s Website Re-Launch Support service is designed to help you re-launch your site with confidence that existing performance is being defended across the relaunch, and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) is maintained. Most significantly perhaps, the Website Re-Launch Support service helps you prove the ROI case for the new website by ensuring that the proper user actions are being tracked. Starting with a thorough understanding of client website goals and business objectives, SEER will craft KPI and user behavior tracking plans tied directly to post-launch client revenue or benefit goals SEER will also conduct wireframe reviews and make sure that the site launches with the desired user behavior tracking.
- Strategies for preserving existing user engagement data and establishing benchmarks to support reporting post-launch
- Recommendations and best practices for implementing content-level tracking
- Assistance in developing an ROI case for the investment in a new website by tying engagement to client revenue or benefit goals
What You Get:
- Upfront consulting on website objectives such as conversion funnel and user engagement goals, KPIs, internal reporting needs, etc.
- Summary of user engagement goals and key performance indicators
- Detailed plan for measuring user engagement for the new site
- New Google Analytics profile(s), filters, and goals (as appropriate)
- Technical recommendations for client IT and design teams to implement user behavior tracking to the new and existing sites (as needed)
- Custom dashboards and reports to provide detail on user engagement tracking objectives, both pre and post-launch
Ready to Get Started?
Develop a plan to preserve your user behavior data as you re-launch your website! Complete and submit our contact form and we will help you get started.