Google’s Universal Analytics (UA) is an exciting new analytics offering that represents the “next generation” in Google’s analytics evolution. SEER has developed a Universal Analytics Support service to help clients determine whether migrating to Universal Analytics is right for them, and to develop a plan for making the switch. UA offers new benefits including the ability to link customer engagement actions on a client’s website, once they log-in, to customer “back office” data already being gathered from other sources. The SEER engagement begins with an assessment of the client’s web analytics goals and objective, and the development of a migration strategy bringing in the client’s marketing and IT teams.
- Strategy for how to migrate to UA to drive the most value for the business
- Recommendations and best practices for implementing on-site tracking in UA
- Ability to link customer behavior on the website to back office customer data for better business decision making
What You Get:
- Significant upfront consulting on client business objectives and website basics such as conversion funnel and user engagement goals, internal reporting needs, etc.
- Summary of user engagement goals and key performance indicators
- Detailed plan for measuring customer engagement using Universal Analytics
- New Google Analytics profile(s), filters, and goals (as appropriate)
- Technical recommendations for client IT teams to implement necessary on-site user behavior tracking using Universal Analytics
- Reporting strategy to reflect user engagement tracking objectives
Ready to Get Started?
Develop your Universal Analytics strategy and drive more value for your business. Complete and submit our contact form and we will help you get started.