SEER’s Custom User Behavior Tracking offers clients an unparalleled window into how users engage with specific pieces of digital content. Whether a unique online tool, guide, or video, or even tying post-login content engagement to proprietary customer data, this service provides key tactical insight. Starting with a thorough understanding of client content goals and objectives, SEER will craft and implement a user behavior tracking plan to help answer questions such as, “how long do users watch video,” “which persona type engages the most,” “what content do my highest-revenue customers like best,” and more.
- Tactical insight from online user content engagement activity across platforms and even to clients’ offline customer databases
- Recommendations and best practices for implementing content-level tracking
- Build a ROI case for the investment in custom digital content by tying engagement to client revenue or benefit goals
What You Get:
- Upfront consulting on client content objectives such as conversion funnel/user engagement goals, personas, internal reporting needs, etc.
- Summary of user engagement goals and key performance indicators
- Detailed plan for measuring user engagement
- New Google Analytics profile(s), filters, and goals (as appropriate)
- Technical recommendations for client IT teams to implement necessary content-specific user behavior tracking
- Custom dashboards and reports to reflect user engagement tracking objectives
Ready to Get Started?
Gain tactical insight from your digital content and proprietary customer data. Complete and submit our contact form and we will help you get started.