Newbie, Nerd, or Ninja?
When you spend all day in GA like our certified analysts do, it’s easy to master all of the ins and outs of Google Analytics. But if analytics isn’t your 9-5, it can be hard to know where to start. We want to help!
In 2012, SEER started offering Google Analytics training courses. The training program consists of three levels:
Newbie – Perfect for people who are new to Google Analytics. This training course will focus on how to use Google Analytics. That means:
- Drilling into data to learn more about your visits and the numbers that matter
- Learning what each of the standard reports in Google Analytics are
- Navigating your way through the system
- Finding out why (and how!) to tag your marketing efforts to bring data into Google Analytics
The “Newbie” course is intended to provide a strong, solid foundation to start your Google Analytics path. Now go forth, Young Grasshopper.
Nerd – Your knowledge surpasses the Newbie level, but maybe you’re not 100% comfortable in Google Analytics yet. No problem, we’re here to take you from to the Nerd level and beyond! This course focuses on:
- Using the newest Google Analytics features to analyze your site
- Digging deeper into the reports
- Analyzing and comparing the performance for paid search (PPC) efforts, search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, email marketing, social media, and more!
Ninja – For people who are already familiar with how to use Google Analytics, whether through experience or through our Newbie and Nerd trainings, but want to learn more of the behind the scenes functions of Google Analytics. Signing up for this course, you should be ready to learn:
- How to create filters
- Best practices on setting up new profiles
- How to generate reports, and which reports you should be using
- How Google Analytics tracking works
- How to set up advanced implementations, such as cross-domain tracking and interaction with media such as Flash and AJAX